How do lesbians have sex?

Can you tell me how you as a lesbian have sex, or if you are straight what do you think lesbians do in bed?

This should be interesting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• ummm...I dont really know but my guess would be they just give each other oral sex and touch each other. I'm sure you could look something up on some other site where people might be more experienced in that dept.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• How do you think? You don't need a dick to get off.
    Anonymous

• Well there are toys and whatnot, but for the most part, I don't use them. Oral sex and touching is my primary mode of sex with women. The "scissors" thing that you see in pornography is brutally uncomfortable, painful, and nowhere near as satisfying as portrayed. If you are bi-curious, there is great group on here for you.
    Anonymous

• I would imagine exactly like heterosexuals do but without the benefit of an attached phallus. Toys can be used for penetration.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• omg, laughing my butt off. the things you learn on here.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• All the same ways straight people have sex. Oral, strap-ons, fingers, vibrators, and dildos. After that the sky is the limit. Contrary to popular belief, there doesn't have to be a penis involved for it to do the trick. Now if you want to delve a little deeper into the subject you could try the website butchfemme.com But I will warn you, you may find out more then you planned on. I am not a lesbian, but I have had relationships with girls.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Sex is sex... I am not a lesbian but in hetero relationships sometimes people do things others don't. The sky is the limit for sex. Just practise safe sex... I had sex with my girlfriend out of curiosity and she had a strap on. To me it didnt feel like sex and it ended my curiosity. Were still great friends but I am no lesbian... I love men... in my opinion the real thing is much better.
    Anonymous

• The real question is, how do they not? Lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Hmm let's see basically the same way a man and woman do minus the dick lol, foreplay kissing, touching, fingering, oral, and there's toys and strap ons, with the strap on you get the same benefit as if you were with a man but you can go a lot longer lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2011