Have you ever peed on the floor?

You know when you're sitting on the toilette and for some reason, whether it's how you are sitting or whatever.... and your pee comes out under the seat?
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's had this happen!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate when people pee on the seat!!! I know you know it's there ladies! Just wipe it off cuz I'm tired of doing it. but ya OP haha I thought I was the only one that did that...it's like you have to sit on the toilet a certain way. Wow made me think how nasty public bathrooms are and who potty trains some people!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have actually hit the seat with a full stream and then my urine soaks my underwear and the floor.

I have been potty trained for 30 years but you would not know it.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have done this when I "squat: in public places lol, It usually ends up on my jeans. Yuck! At least I walk away with my own germs though lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I've done it too LOL
    and hubby tells me I'm the only woman he knows that can pee on the seat ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Funny story I once had to go so bad I bumped into the toilet the seat came down & I sat on the closed seat & started to pee LOL I was like "Holy Sh**T the seat came down"! me & my sister were cracking up
    Anonymous

• oh... to the woman who's hubby says that she is the only woman he knows that can pee on the seat...

He obviously has never walked into a woman's restroom! There are little yellow droplets everywhere. And why??? Because we don't have to turn around after we are done doing the deed to look.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• So YOU'RE the one who pees before me in public restrooms!!! lol just kidding :-) There have been times though when I've had to pee elsewhere because the floor was soaked with...well I'm hoping it was water but the smell suggested otherwise
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• girlneffy - those drops are there because women choose to squat instead of just sit the F*** down on the damn seat LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Ive done that like once. However, Ive actually peed on the floor a couple of times LOL....it was a pregnancy thing where I started throwing up and the other end decided to join in. kwim?
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yeah, we don't always shoot straight either. LOL.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009