I did not know it was possible! Were you able to see your baby's head of hair via ultrasound?

During a regular 2d ultrasound today the tech told us that our lil daughter has a full head of long hair! I was shocked that she could see the hair. Sure enough the tech was nice enough to point it out and you could see individual strands of hair sticking up!

It was really exciting! Did you get to see your baby's hair-do before he/she was born?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my son yes :) my daughter... damn near bald LOL and oddly enough the old wives tale held true... with my son I had killer heart burn like 90% of the time! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• no, that's so cool!!! My 3rd DD was born with so much hair that she's already had 2 haircuts and is ready for another one soon, her hair is in her eyes and she's only 8 months!
    Stock up on headbands!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes!!! My tech told me the same thing and my son was born with A TON of hair.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I wasent told that but my son was born with a head of hair, he's only 7 and half months old and has had a hair cut already, and is ready for another! Thats sooo awsome though!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 12:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yeah specially with my 4d one that i had done at 7 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yes it looks like little spikes on an ultrasound. it was adorable
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 1:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2009