Mouth kisser?

Have you ever been kissed on the mouth by someone who isn't your DH/SO?
At my old church there was a woman there who would greet you with a hug and kiss. She always went for the mouth! Lovely woman though!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a dirty uncle that does that. He is such a perv. I used to kiss my son on the lips but not in the past couple years. It was cute when he was little.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• just my kids LOL and they are 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 :) they don't quite get that that's only how mommy & daddy kiss ;o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• lol we kiss the kids on the mouth too, but the fun was when my kids would open their mouths to kiss us. I swear I'm not aware of me and DH kissing like that infront of them! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My mom's family all kiss on the mouth...so by aunts, uncles (even the ones I'm only related to through marriage) and cousins. We all kiss each other on the lips. Even my uncles kiss each other on the lips, etc. I never thought anything of it. I think I would be really pissed if someone I wasn't related to did it, though. Those people are still my family.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Ex boyfriends and my kids(although I try to shift so they dont get straight on my mouth LOL).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• What is wrong with your kids kissing you on the mouth? Are they being raised to be tough? Can they not cry either? Just sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• When my dd was little (she's 20 now), she used to kiss everyone on the lips. I'd never really thought about the fact that my parents only kissed each other on the lips and never us as kids. When my dd kissed my dad on the lips the first time, he was a little shocked and took me aside and asked me about it. I just told her that's how I kiss her and I wasn't going to tell her that kissing was "bad" in any way if she was only doing what she did with me, whether my dad was comfortable with it or not. Now, I just noticed at Christmas that my dad kisses my 3yo niece on the lips all the time and no one gasps and looks shocked! (lol!!) Amazing how our parents grow, isn't it? I just smile and say I trained him how to be a good grandpa.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2009