If your FIL blames you for everything what would you tell him?

If your MIL gets loans under your hubbys name totaling 10,000 and she works with loans in a bank so its totally obvious its her because youve caught her before but your FIL blames you, what would you say or do? I know I asked a similar question before but I didnt get enough answers. I hate it because my in laws blame me for changing him and now this, they dont get the fact that there sons muture and open there eyes to what really revolves around them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him to eat a bag of dicks.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 12:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• tell him you didn't do it, for him to file with the fraud department of the bank they are through, they will investigate it and tell him who did it and then he can go from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• That is grand theft and it is a felony. Call the police and have her ass arrested. Maybe when FIL tries to bails her worthless ass out of jail he'll see who the real criminal is.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I find it sad that your MIL allows him to blame you for things she does. I'm sure your DH begs you not to reveal the secret! I have similar issues in my life, I'm the one who is said to "borrow" money or need it all the time. It's a situation that I loan and am owed, but when they repay it's "giving" me money. My best advice is to just state that the debt is not yours and if he has any more questions he should ask your DH or his wife. (I should take my own advice, huh? )

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Tell him to "f" off..
    Anonymous