Lump in my nipple

a couple weeks ago i started to get a lumb in my nipple. now its done getting bigger but its huge what is it?

Wytegirl

Asked by Wytegirl at 12:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• could be cancer... I'd ask a doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• See a Doctor to be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Hi, I don't know your age or if you are breast feeding or pregnant or just had a baby. Before you start scaring yourself that it is cancer. Does the lump hurt is there any drainage is it soft or hard? Does it feel warm to the touch. It sounds more like a cyst than it does cancer. For more than one reason. How fast it is growing. Cancer normally doesn't grow that rapidly. Cancer lumpd are not normally painful. Also many women have what is called cystic breasts. It doesn't mean you always get them but the breast tissue is more prone for them. Yes see your Dr. I am willing to bet it is a cyst that might need help to drain. Until you see your Dr. use heat to see if that helps. And one more thing. Try not to worry.
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 11:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2009