Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is clomed? (i think thats how its s pelled)

Just wandering. I'v read some answers that had that in it.


Asked by russian-mommy at 12:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • It is a fertility drug that helps women who do not ovulate on their own to ovulate and get pregnant.

    Answer by AlliO2 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

  • it is a drug that makes you ovulate, and in many cases you will ovulate more than one egg. i took it to help me ovulate and had iui (intrauterine insemination), which means they took my hubby's sperm and put it exactly where it needed to be at the right time, and we conceived our twins.

    Answer by tstep972 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2009