Custody, Court Orders, Need Serious Help!!! Divorced 7 yrs Now.. 4th hearing

Well let me start by saying I just lost my mom a yr ago, as that was happen I was going threw a really bad break up .. So I went to court 6-08 and as stressed as I was as well as emtional.. The medatior asked if was willing to let the kids live with him so I can get some help.. I agreed with the I keep Physical Custody.. They agreed.. Well my son is 11 and has serious anger issues (since little) he was in thearpy so one of the agreements was he to stay in therapy (court ordered)..Well my son went in violent rage towards him he says no big deal..Still won't get help.. I had my daughter on BC (don't consent) but is active found lots of letters showed dad.. Dad says he talked to her and she says it dosen't happen.. She can be a liar so I feel BC is the best option to be safe.. I feel he is doing harm he has always contradected my parenting.. He said alot in court that he hasn't done..

marie4herkids

Asked by marie4herkids at 1:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• definately bring all of this up in court , sounds to me like he is in denial or something IDK but just make sure you document everything and take it with you and good luck
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I also lost my mom will be a year in Feb. and what you are going thru is what Im told grief, sol I can understand your stress and emotion you are going thru. I would agree keep everything documented, every phone call, conversation, even names of people who can attest to what is going on with your kids. As my doctor said, you aren't losing it, you aren't going crazy, its just a chemical imbalance in your brain, your husband isn't going to ever understand whats going on and the damage he is aloowing to continue. stay strong, yuou have your friends here on CM.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 6:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2009