ectopic pregnacy

I am on the the paragard IUD and I am having sever pain in the lower ab or pelvic area, it hit hard and sharp! it was just one side now it seems to be on both. Can anyone tell me if they know if I am having an ectopic pregnancy or not?

sdgd21

Asked by sdgd21 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• If you have an ectopic pregnancy the pain will get worse. You might feel light headed, nauseous, may have vaginal bleeding, pain to the point of not being able to stand up straight.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think if you take a pregnancy test even if it is a ectopic pregnancy it will come up postitive. Try taking a test, or if you just cant stand the pain go to the ER....an ectopic pregnancy is something you dont want to mess with! GOOD LUCK!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• thanks ladies I was wondering if I could take a pregnacy test. kisses
    sdgd21

Answer by sdgd21 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2009