trying....

I had my mirena removed on the 17th of december and the ob said to wait until period finished, then we could start trying to conceive. Started my period on the 19th and it stop the 23rd so we tried the 24th (merry christmas to me, hopefully) lol but then my period started again the 25th until the 28th then we tried the 29th, 30th, 1st... i woke up two mornings in a row and felt queezy and we had people over to our house on saturday and my husband made shrimp and i could smell it in our house for a day afterwards and he said he didn't smell it, then i craved saukraut which i never even liked. i had cramping today and lower back aches and i am absolutely exhausted. I know it is too early to test cause I am not due til around the 14th thru 16th but I am getting my hopes up for number 2 and don't want to get disappointed!!! Would i get symptoms this early and anyone heard of goofy periods after mirena, when to test?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• normaly when you stop a birthcontrol, your periods act kinda funny. You may have these symptoms because of it. But when I got preggers, I had two periods in one month. Then I found out I was preggers. Good luck mama!
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 1:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Its just the hormones
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• well I took mine out on 15th got my period from December 19-24th
    didn't get a second one but am TTC # 2 during New years eve.

My doctor told me you are more fertile the right after ( month) after you stop on BC. if you don;t get your period this month I would suggest testing, but it can vary from women to women.
    good luck! and Baby Dust!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2009