Pink spotting

The last 2 days only, i've been having some pink and SOMETIMES bright red spotting, but only when I wipe. My last period was on DEC 17th, and I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, it came back negative. What could this mean?

anbt1222

Asked by anbt1222 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Like I told a nother lady. I had two periods in one month, then I found out I was preggers. You could already be loosing a baby. On average a woman will misscarry 3 times and not know it. (lets pray that your not though) So it could be either way mama.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 1:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I had pink spotting, too. I have waited for 2 months to figure things out, and believe me, its no fun. I got called into the dr office today (at 3pm) and I will be getting a blood test. Don't wait, just go have the test done. I wish I wouldn't have waited, I feel like I have lost years off of my life from stressing out about it. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009