Need help with military "MyPay"...

Ok...my hubby's user name is his social security number and his password is his birthday...and lets just say his birthday is 2/30/1944...then would his password be 02301944 or 30021944 or something else? Anyone know? Thanks!

mandystenger

Asked by mandystenger at 1:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm pretty sure it would be the month then the day and then the year. that's how the military does their time
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i'm sorry, dates
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• try both! lol
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I was trying to look at my dh's mypay password but it is just some other random number he chose. But I would definantly try the military's way of doing dates first.....30021944...since that is how they train them to write it down on everything
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• The service member chooses their own password, mine was a 6 digit number. You'll probably just have to ask your husband how he put it in the system.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• MyPay gives you a temporary password then you have to change it so you'll have to ask him what it is because if you type it in wrong 3 times in a row it will lock you out of it for a few hours
    married-in-06

Answer by married-in-06 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009