Just lost one, and want another, but my hubby dosent. I want one so bad, I'm depressed. What should I do? I understand where he's coming from. But it seems like he dont understand where I'm comming from. Any suggestions?

russian-mommy

Asked by russian-mommy at 2:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• First off i'm sorry for your loss...me husband and i have been through this twice..women don't realize that men may not show it but they take it very hard sometimes harder than we do...it's best to be patient..as i said i've gone through it twice..you may want to get pregnant right away..that's your choice...but men never stop worrying...i'm currently 35 weeks pregnant after a miscarriage
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You both Just lost a baby not a puppy. It will take him time to get over the lose of his child. And your body needs time too. I wish you both the best of luck.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 2:31 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• CONT: and my husband still flips over the littlest things...ne little pain or weird look on my face the first question is is the baby ok...
    that being said..you need to sit down and talk to him...but remember another baby will not replace the one you lost..mourn the loss of your child and prepare your body for another..get a physical talk to your doc about reducing the risk of another miscarriage those sorts of things..also if this is very recent i recommend waiting at least 2 regular cycles before even attempting again..getting pregnant too soon after a miscarriage can also increase your risk of another one!CONT
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 2:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2009