Crazy Santa kills 9 family members and takes flame thrower to home

I live near where this happened and this has bothered me for days. Bruce Pardo dressed up as Santa, rang the doorbell where his niece-in-law opened the door excitedly waiting a gift and he shot her in the face, then he shot several members of the family and used a flame thrower with jet fuel to burn the house down and the dead left in the home. He took off but badly burned and the Santa suit beingt fused to his skin, messed up his plans, although his intention was to skip to Canada with $17,000 strapped to his leg he then killed himself at his brothers house in Sylmar. What the hell is this world coming to? Go to youtube and check out COVINA MASSACRE or Bruce Pardo. What is your opinion on this? This was all over a divorce settlement on the 19th of Dec. that said he had to give the ex $10,000 and their dog. What in the world makes this act.....make sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He was mentally ill. This was a man who had serious issues and if you read about how he changed in his marriage you can see he was slipping fast. His wife left and I can understand that he was not a great husband. Maybe had she helped him get some help there could have been a different outcome. When someone is suffering from mental illness they need someone to be an advocate for them. I think it is sad no one from his own family saw he was in crisis and did anything. So sad for everyone involved. Don't bash me if this had been a woman who drowned her 5 kids everyone would feel bad for the mom. Mental illness happens to men and women. Men are just not given the compassion women are.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• nothing makes sense or could make it make sense.He was an insane SOB who deserves to burn in hell.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• He must have had some bad mental problems, may he rot in hell or may God forgive him..........I don't know which!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• There are some sick twisted people in this world.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• it is insane! but if you read the history on the guy seems like he was successful and wealthy and had been robbed by his ex wife and then lost his job couldnt pay bills, current wife left him and took what he had left nd he lostit, guess accounts of him are that he was happy go lucky and no one knew his problems. soooo if someoen is too happy, dont trust it...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Just another weirdo out there, he's gone now, and if there are any grieving family members, hope they find comfort in whatever they believe, he's beyond punishment or retribution now.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It doesn't make sense. That's why they call it mental illness. It's when people think or act in ways that don't make sense to the rest of society.
    Jinxiewolf

Answer by Jinxiewolf at 11:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I heard about it, and i live in western ny, it's sick that someone could do that.. I heard the first person he killed was a little girl that answered the door for "santa" that's so wrong and sick that I just don't get people. They can't even properly punish him because the coward killed himself.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2009