how did u feel when u were 5 weeks pregnant

how did u feel when you were 5 weeks pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tired,boobs hurt,peed all the time,I didn't have morning sickness.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• oh man at 5 weeks i was so sick to my stomach it was horrible. between running to the bathroom to pee i was running to the bathroom and puking as well. I had morning sickness until i was 14 weeks or sometime after that it was horrible but all for a good cause.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i didnt have many preg. symptoms at 5 weeks... just the tired feeling..
    kokopuffs

Answer by kokopuffs at 2:44 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Just felt real tired. That was about it until the 7th week. Thats when my boobs really started hurting and the morning sickness kicked in.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• tired and b*tchy as all hell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I didn't feel anything other than hunger! My pregnancy has gone like this:

weeks 1-2 after conception: slight nausea, diarrhea, gas, metallic taste in mouth
    weeks 3-12: absolutely no symptoms, nothing other than hunger very hour and some bitchiness/moodiness at weeks 10-12
    12-31-- Nothing! Some hunger and recently backaches and wrist aches, but that's it! It's been easy so far, I'm hoping it stays that way.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I am 5 weeks now & my boobs hurt so bad!! it hurts to even put a shirt on! i dont remember being this sensitive the last two times but maybe i just forgot. I am tired, but not sick yet. i have noticed that i am grumpy a lot out of no where.
    seoulmom

Answer by seoulmom at 1:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I felt nothing..... I wondered if I was really still pregnant..
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009