just a question

okay i am 22 weeks today and for some reason i started getting this pain in the shower. I was laying in the tub running water on my stomach and legs to relax the muscles. when i got this sharp pain in my side i got out of the shower and got dressed. the pain is still there it goes on and off. When i am leaning forward or cross my legs. Could i have pulled something in my back while laying in the tub. another one the sharp little dull stabbing pains in my stomach are my ligaiments stretching right??

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Most likely ligaments, I rushed to the doc my first pregnancy cause I was worried lol. Your back is also carrying a lot more weight than it's used to. Don't hesitate to schedule an appointment tomorrow, they are used to seeing worried moms-to-be :-)
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I agree with mamma84....but especially if you have any kidney problems!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ya i agree it might be the ligament pain, that stuff can been unbearably (sp?) painful. But I would still call the dr office and run it buy them see if they want you in or not, better to be safe than sorry
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Did you ever call the doctor yesterday???
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009