Is there a Cafe DAD?

My hubby just asked me if there was an equivalent to a cafe mom, but for dad's. I think he's feeling a little left out...Anyone got any good sites for him?

Ophy

Asked by Ophy at 2:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think DaddyDen's been mentioned a few times
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• LOL Cafedad....mabye one of us can create a website for them! You know all they are gonna talk about is sports anyway! LOL!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Heck my DH is so interested in CM whenever I log in. he always reads over my shoulder and asks what been goin on on cafemom. and loves reading the q's, and seeing whats going on in the groups im in lol. I almost think he gets more of a kick out of it than i do
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My SO is part of daddy's den and says "it's not fun like yours" he is soooo jelous of this site
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 9:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yes there is website for dads...it is called espn.com lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My husband likes true dad confessions. That's pretty cool. He shows me all the interesting ones.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My husband is actually interested in many of the issues we discuss. He likes to have a look at some of the topics I watch. He often has questions or input. He says that a website directed at men only wouldn't be the same. He likes to hear women's concerns and parenting issues from a woman's standpoint. Men look at the whole endeavor completely differently than we do.
    Anonymous

• http://www.supdad.com/
    neko-nikki

Answer by neko-nikki at 8:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009