REALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP LADIES!!!!

ok so i tooka pt and it appeared positive but faint so i waited a couple days took another and it cam bak super POSITIVE super FAST. Went to  a clinic about 3 days later they made me take a test and it was NEG... WHAT DO I DO ?????? WHAT DO I BELIEVE!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Request blood test. I actually had the same thing happen. I took a home test and it was positive. Went to the health department and they told me negative. I questioned it cause you here false negatives all the time. A false positive is almost never heard of. I went to my doctor the very next day for a blood test and sure enough I was pregnant.
    1Mady

Answer by 1Mady at 11:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2011

• Wait another couple of days, take another test.

Was the test at the clinic a pee test or a blood test?
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 2:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2011

• If you have not had a blood test done yet I strongly urge you to get one done. It will be more accurate then a urine test. Good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2011

• it was a pee test...i really want to know and need to know!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2011

• i have taken a total of 3 test 2 positive 1 neg...i just want to know...kinda sucks think ya preggo then ya not or are you idk..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2011

• ask for a blood test. my first pregnancy the HTP came back dark and fast POS my second pregnancy was just as fast but lighter... a blood test will tell you for sure.
    stephanieplante

Answer by stephanieplante at 4:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2011

• The clinic test i took pt from store for 3months i took like 4all negative went in took it at the clinic i was almost 4months with my now 9yrold dd
    mummy2b777

Answer by mummy2b777 at 7:58 AM on Oct. 26, 2011