what is going on???

if i'm not pregnant, why is my body acting like it is? symptoms, swollen stomach. had period this month took a hpt and it was neg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• *shrugs* All my pre-period symptoms were so much like my early pregnancy symptoms that I wasted a bunch of HPT trying to figure out what was going on. Wait for a couple more weeks and take another test? Did you just have a baby recently? Because if you did, your hormones may still be out of whack.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 1:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• a little over a year ago i had a baby
    Anonymous

• That’s how the body prepares some times for the period, because as I got older I started noticing the changes. My boobs will get swollen and sensitive; my belly will feel blowded and my stomach will get sick. Typical pregnancy symptoms!! I wasted so much money on pregnancy test it was not even funny. When I was having real pregnancy symptoms I felt reluctant to buy another pregnancy test because I though it was my before period symptoms acting up...lol... In my case I get irregular periods so it was hard for me to know if I was pregnant or not, but if you get regular periods as long as you don't miss it I would not worry about it.
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 1:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008