Who would you accept?

hipotheticly speaking-A gay man walks into your church w/ lover in hand,is not kissing no other touching is not talking of being gay other than having his lover w/ him you know nothing of his sexuallity.Now a whore walks into your church other than her stament to you about what she does for money, you know nothing about her life she looks strange she has blue hair and lots of pirceing on herself.Now who do you accept more and who do you accept less honestly or do you accept both the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would be thrilled they even chose to come into a church. Jesus sat with the tax collectors and sinners. Tax collectors in those days were the worst kind of people. He loved them all. How would you treat them. The story of the adulteress woman is a perfect example. He who is without sin throw the first stone.... none of them did and the woman was loved and told go and sin no more. We as christians are on earth to be a witness to the lost , so if it means loving and embacing the whore and the homosexual then so be it, it could be they are looking for help and freedom and Love has the power to break those bondages. Jesus didnt force people to get free, when they are ready they will make that choice until then, love them where they are at.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would do what God says love one another i would not make them my bestfriends but i would love them as brothers and sisters in christ.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• There is no difference.....sin is sin.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ColleenF30 ahhh what a good hearted person you are.....
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 8:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Christians don't accept anybody who doesn't fit in their narrow little world.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• They say love the sinner not the sin so I would try and do that. I dont think I would say much to either of them but I may not be their best buddy or anything like that. I would not send my kids to their house to play etc.

Answer by gemgem at 8:10 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• not true Anonymous 809 I am a christan i made the 1st answer i would love them, as christ did and does.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Well anon what is the difference to you in lumping all Christians together by using stereotyping and lumping all blacks, asians, whites, jews & muslims together? Its all closed minded prejudicial stuff isnt it? Comparing all Christians to your narrow minded views of christians is shallow and wrong and honestly shows your lack of knowledge on christianity and any religion. I am sorry if someone out there stepped on your toes but lumping anybody of any group into one by stereotyping is wrong too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Only God has the right to judge. Who made all you other women responding here perfect enough to judge others? That said, I would accept them both, equally, and in friendship. A persons choices in life are their business and it is between them and God, not them, God, and whoever else thinks they are better. Love thy neighbor.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• All I said is there is no difference between the two. I said noting about not accepting them. I know people that come from both sides, and have never rejected them. Wow......some people are quick to jump to conclusions.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2009