IF YOU ARE USING ANONYMOUSLY, WHY DO YOU DO THAT???

Why do people use anonymously as a name in their answers, are you embrassed, or what is the reason for using that for your name? Really it shouldn't be in the choices to check. We are all Honest people here so when you joined why are you using ANONYMOUSLY..????? Please answer we all would love to know why???

c.barbara

Asked by c.barbara at 8:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I just want to. I don't really understand why it's a big deal. Not all anon are b*****s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I dont usually use it unless its something that could cause someone to email me, or stalk me which believe it or not has happened to me. Lets say political posts or something like that...I have had people hate mail me only because they dont agree with my politics. That is about the only time I may use the anon button.

Answer by gemgem at 8:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i have done it sometimes and its only on really sensitive questions.Kind of like i am a little embarrased about the answer. idk its wierd. most of the time i answer with my name at the bottom
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Embrassed, most of the time when i answer a sexal question or a strange one about nose picking, i don't want ppl i know on here to look at my answer and have something to say.Sometimes about religon because i don't want someone to come along and put bad stuff on my profile.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• BecaSE I lIKE to TiCk You OfF!hahahaha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Um i somtimes do becausei know and have family on here and i dont want them to know how i feel about weird things..... lol...but when im rude i dont usualy post ANON
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• well from the answers you already got from the anons i think you have your answer. becuz basically most of them are childish and just cant answer a question without being a smartass
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have, if a subject is embarrassing, mainly.

Answer by Bmat at 8:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Usually, I use it when I am asking/answering something embarrassing or using examples in my own life and want to protect the innocent or guilty, whichever the case may be. I don't use it when I'm expressing opinions or talking about myself.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I always answer anon. I just like it. I'm never rude to people or say nasty things. I would just rather my words be taken for what they say, rather than who I am.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2009