legit FREE work from home job

I want to work from home part time, I will not pay out any money, so give it to me! What type of SAHJ do you have that didn't cost anything to do

determind

Asked by determind at 8:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• When you find out let me know please!!!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• StuckAtHomeMom.com
    I have many many legitimate work at home JOBs listed. Along with REAL paid survey sites (NOT scams like cash crate) And legitimate companies you can work for to become a mystery shopper and they will never ask you for a credit card and never ask you to purchase a list. But most of all there are REAL Legitimate Work At Home JOBS!! You won't find that anywhere else.
    Our sister site was on the evening news, we are a trusted work at home website.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I do some GPT sites and have been paid. If you're intersted just check out my home page. You can click on them and get started right away. I've earned $80.00 + in the last 2 mnths. It's all FREE no buying or selling anything.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 9:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I agree with kim168. let me know when you find something that will bring in more than 20-80 a month, as we need more than that as a part time income.

I never beleived the old saying, "it takes money to make money" but it is really true. you only have to invest just a small amount (under a 100) to a LEGIT COMPANY and you really can make a difference in the world, peoples's lives and your own life. If you are interested, i have my own home business. i do not stock products, have tons of paper work and i work on my own schedule. the products are awesome and my kids love them as they can use them too!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I use a variety of free places, and I've cleared over 14k in the last year. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ArmyWifeMomof3, Right here: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/work-at-home-jobs
    I have been on the evening news explaining work at home jobs. These companies are legitimate businesses - I'm not sure what else I can do to give you free information on legitimate work at home jobs. We do NOT promote Get Paid To, MLM, or any other scams. You will NEVER be asked to purchase anything or pay for anything out of your own pocket. There are no lists to purchase, I've don ALL THE WORK FOR YOU. You just have to apply and get hired.
    And if you are EVER asked for money for any reason (other than maybe a background check) you contact ME and I will remove that company within seconds of receiving your email. And I will post a scam report on that company.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.  You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 11:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I looked at tons of work from home opportunities. But most of them were scams or required a large investment. In our case we didn't have any extra money in our budget to invest in a home business. I did finally find a legit company to work with that didn't require a huge investment. It allows me to set my own hours, work when I want to and have freedom to spend time with my family and church obligations. I now have a steady paycheck coming in each month and we're working on getting totally out of debt. If you're interested in getting some information about what I'm doing, I'd be happy to share the details. Here's my website www.MomDebtFree.com.

It's not for everyone, it's work, but the pay and benefits are great.
    Vicki1209

Answer by Vicki1209 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I always suggest starting your own business.  It's easier than you think, no money involved.  Check out www.stuffformoms.info.  I even have links to two of my own business websites Virtual Assistant and Errand Service.  Check out my sites and see if you are interested in anything.  It might give you some ideas to use. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I sell candles and it's free to sign up and get started. Check out my page.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009