Do you ever consider youself or your spouse childish?

I don't think i'm childish what would you think childish would be on here (cm) or in real life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can be chilish i think everyone can be at times some more than others.But sometimes i think someones trying to be funny can be thought of being childish just because they don't get it, or they don't think it is funny.That's on here and in real life! My husband yes he can be he's an online gamer and i'm not and the time he puts in on these things is childish to me.He gets mad when things don't go his way and he wants his way alot and whines to the point that i want to go crazy.I don't give in all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I can be childish--wanting my own way. SO can be childish--thinking the world should revolve around him. The only thing i have seen as chilish on CM is that some people demand that you see things their way and not be open to other points of views.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• All of my nearest and dearest can be childish at some point - nobody is mature 100% of the time.

It is rather silly to put yourself above everyone else.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think we both can be childish!! i get my feelings hurt really easy when i should just blow off the stupid crap the flows outta my SO's mouth all the time!!! and he is because just like above he thinks the entire world revolves around him and he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.... and of corse i think he is alot of the time but he needs to realize the entire world doesnt think he is!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My husband is very childish, sometimes that is a good thing, but other times I wished he would just grow up. I love the fact that he has a great sense of humor, but there are days I wished he didn't. For instance, we recently purchased a car and driving it home we get into an accident with a deer. Well, we put the thing in the garage for repairs and I tell him, please make sure they check the noise and the leak, so he doesn't and we pay the deductible once the car is repaired. So, guess what the car breaks down right after we take it out of the garage, why because the accident caused more damage then the garage estimated. So, now our car is back in the shop and we have to pay for the rental and the repair, because he wasn't man enough to speak up.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 8:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm like 44 yrs old. No I kind of see myself as wisened with age. Wild sometimes still but not childish. I'm divorced and sometimes I see him as stupid LOL I've known him for near 20 yrs. Sometimes I think he needs to get wise. He's still a good hearted man though. We just got divorced that's all
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I can be childish when I really want something and cannot find a way to get it and DH can be childish in the sense that he has to play his video games constantly and if he didn't play for one day that amounts to, "I haven't played in a long time."
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• We are all childish. But in a good way. We have so much fun with my kids. Playing, talking silly, all kinds of things. I swear if anyone that didn't know us and read a text between me and my 15 year old would think we were crazy.

Ex: My son: Mom, Jess bin bitin my finga and it hurt. Me to Jess: Jessicaca, y u bin bitin my boy? Jess to me: Because I was hungry. HAHA! Me to my son: Jessicaca bin hungry, you not bin givin her any lunch? LOL

Now keep in mind I'm 43 and my son and his friend Jess are both 15. LOL
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Are you kidding? Dh is like Peter Pan, I often wonder who will mature more quickly, dh or dd . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm only childish about a very few things, one of them being: "I won't play if I can't win" or similarly, "I won't start or participate in an argument with you unless I am CERTAIN that I'm right!" and while they may appear childish, they actually are an example of choosing the behavior you participate in and most children don't think enough about what they do before they do it to make a conscious choice.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009