How far will you go you please your mate in a relationship?

In a relationship you know that they say that you have to please your mate are your mate will go looking some where else.How far will you go to do for your mate?Will you do it to please your mate, or would you do it to make your mate happy in the relationship?

whatever308

Asked by whatever308 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• If my dh ever said if I didn't do something or else he would find someone that would I would remind him where the door was. That being said...I will compromise when needed, but we're together because we're a good match so I don't really have to do anything to make him happy.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have went as far as letting him have anal sex w/ me yes thats pushing my limits the reason i love him and if he wants to do what ever in the bedroom i will do it,to please him.I do alot for him out of the bedroom i am a stay at home mom so i can do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would never do anything illegal, I would never compromise my morals, otherwise I would do what I could to keep my mate happy if he also had that respect for me.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• WHO says that?

Not anybody I know.

DH and I would each bend over backwards to please each other. Somedays I give more, somedays he does. We don't keep track.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Humans are creatures of pleasure and habit. If someone isn't happy, they look elsewhere for what they are missing, whether they realize it or not. For example, as women, our hormones get the best of us. Have you ever had a PMS rant where you yelled about everything and nothing? On a regular day, that wouldn't happen, but on that particular day because of hormones firing in your brain (not your mind), your brain controls your actions, and you do things you might not usually do. And typically, your brain feels some sense of satisfaction, even if it's not something you would conscientiously want to do. The brain sometimes overpowers the mind, which is where the "looking elsewhere" comes from.
    Ms.Melanie

Answer by Ms.Melanie at 9:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• We do little things for each other but if he wants me to do something that I'm not comfortable with then I'm not going to do it. I'm not worried about him cheating because A. he loves me and B. he knows what would happen if he did.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would only do what I am comfortable with.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• geez this question stumps me right now because of where I am in relationship.I think you need to make yourself happy first.Not be selfish,but make sure you are happy because if you are not it builds resentments and then no one is happy.Good question.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think if you are in a relationship and your mate is not pleased with you...he should get the HELL out of the relationship. It's not about pleasing eachother it's about mutual love, admiration and respect. A relationship without that is not a relationship.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009