Any one never colored their hair besides me?

My mom never colored her hair so I grew up seeing her go gray - in fact years ago a woman at my dad's work was after my dad and she stopped coloring her hair to try to get my dad -didn't work! He loved my mom too much. I'm saltnpepper and in my present town I see lots of moms with gray hair getting their kids from elem. and highschool-other places I've lived I'd been the only one with gray hair!! I'm curious to know if everyone 'cept me dyes their hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't. It is getting gray in it now, but a number of years ago my sister was talking about what color she used in her hair and she looked me in the eye and asked what I used. She was surprised when I told her I never had.

Answer by Bmat at 9:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I dye mine sometimes, but even if i let it grow out there is no grey . If there was I wouln't care, I think grey is beautiful.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think I'm going fight showing any age kicking and screaming. Why? I don't even know. Probably just not wanting to admit the changes to myself.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Gray hair can be beautiful but it definitely is an ager! I do color my hair and plan to continue for a long time because I think it keeps me looking younger. All of my friends also color thier hair. We are fighting the aging thing!
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 9:44 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I don't color my hair but I will when I go grey.  I'm 45 and still waiting.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• That lady is desperate and creepy. But yes I've colored my hair many times, since I was really young cause I grew up in a hair salon, and as soon as I was old enough, I because sort of a guinea pig, lol.
    Ifiwereabook

Answer by Ifiwereabook at 10:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Not yet, but I probably will when I start to gray. My mother has been gray since she was my age, but colored it until she was 50. But my father is 70 and is just now going gray! And I have his hair type, so maybe I'll be so lucky! :o) My grandmother was 86 when she passed and was barely gray.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• YEP! I have colored my hair several times.. To speak of, its in need of it now!! lol I'm a dark brunette and gray shows alot!! Being 36yrs old, I don't want to be totally gray at 40!! lol
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I work from home, and although I've had one or two white hairs I'm not yet concerned. I grew up where my mom has always dyed her hair, but she also works in a tough career that requires a lot of presentation and white/gray hair does come with the stigma of age. I see no reason at this time to dye my hair... it's too expensive and I'm not working to impress anybody but myself (which I'm already happy with) I'm not concerned about it going white/gray.  If or when I do choose to not work from home on contract positions, but rather choose an office in a business then I may consider dying my hair.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I started getting pure white hair at age 19, and had quite alot of it by age 24. For my 24th birthday I treated myself to a salon makeover-- a cut and color job. I have been coloring ever since.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2009