my daughter has a widows peek how

is thier anything i can do to style her hair, how did yours grow? please help i have never seen one

Davina07

Asked by Davina07 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• In the early 1900 the widows peak was asign of beauty...I have always cherished mine, and really I have no difficulty styling my hair.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 5:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It is genetics somewhere down the family line someone has one.
    I have seen people comb their hair in all styles but if you are trying to hide it just comb it to the side in stead of combing through the middle go alittle over to the side not so much on the side but slightly enough where the widow's peak is and comb that to the side.
    There are lots of actors/actresses who have widow's peak I have noticed.
    So don't worry about it and don't make too much of a fuss about it it will lower their self esteem...no biggy :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have a widow's peak and I don't have to style it any differently. Are you talking about bangs or something in particular? I've had all one length hair, short hair with bangs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Uh, I have a widows peak, and styling it is no different from anyone else's hair o.O
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• BUT! if you don't want it to be visible you can just part her hair more to the side =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Thanks So much my family does not have this, but i think it's on my husbands side... she is small now i just wanted to know anything i can about it.
    Davina07

Answer by Davina07 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009