Tingling nipples

Does anyone else have tingling nipples...for those who have breastfed it kind of feels like let down. My period came on for 2 1/2 days when it's usually on for 7. Also two weeks ago I got a positive HPT, but after that one I got nothing but negatives. Also I was only on bc for 2 months prior to my LMP and I have been of bc since nov. So does anyone have any ideas as to why my nipples are tingling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• good luckI think it is just normal to feel this it does not mean anything. Our bodies go through changes and maybe that is one of them. Are you by any chance in your 40's no offense...bc sometimes I feel like this and my periods are the same as yours we are all different even though we are all women we go through all kinds of things with our bodies, but it doesn't mean anything bad. Just visit your doctor to be safe but for now I believe this will pass.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009