Hello, anyone know of part time agencies in the bronx area to work part time????

I want to work until 2:00 any suggestions....... thanks for any help you can GIVE.

HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 9:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm not from that area, but I can tell you about the part time jobs I do. It's all done from home and it's completely free! http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I work from home, over the phone and internet. I get to set my own hours and work if and when I want. You might be interested in finding something similar. I'd be happy to talk to you about what I do. Just let me know.
    Vicki1209

Answer by Vicki1209 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• hello,,
    this is from long time ago.. but wondering if you had a success finding a job until 2 part time. I am asking because I need to do the same.....

thank you.
    mybabyjr

Answer by mybabyjr at 8:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009