Can I have sexual intercourse after using Norforms?

Hey There Moms,

So I just discovered "Norforms" and too be honest Im not sure how to use it. I like smelling fresh, and Im always willing to try new products, but this one, Im not to sure about.

(And for yall that dont know what it is, its a deodorant susppository. You can get them at walmart, walgreens, I believe almost any drugstore.)

But my question is, if I use it, after the product melts, do I have to rinse it out? Cna I have sex? My friend told me, she just goes to bed, and takes a bath the next morning, but Im not sure if that is safe. But she says she doesnt habe sex for about 2 days, so I just want a second opinion on how to properly use this product. If anyone can give me tips, that would be great! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2011 in Health

• I wouldn't use them, they do more harm than good. Also, how old are you? I have never heard of an adult to actually call it "sexual intercourse"
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2011

• They really aren't good for you to use. They can throw off the natural bacteria and cause yeast infections or allergic reactions.

To answer your question, I am not sure I'd have sex until the suppository was completed flushed out.
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 3:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2011

• I personally wouldn't use this sort of product for 2 reasons
    #1: HELLO yeast infection - the use of deodorant like that is begging for a yeast infection
    #2: Men actually are turned on my your natural smell. By using deodorants, you are masking those pheromones and through off the sniffer of your partner.

If you are THAT concerned... change your diet! What you eat influences the subtle nuances of smell down there
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2011

• Soo soo true..eat more fruits, more good collared greens, broccoli, carrots, take out beef, limit chicken, eat wild fish 3 x at least a week, bouillon 1 x a week is good for you as well..it serves as a natural detox. Wheat grass is also beneficial w/bananas and strawberries mixed into a smoothie. Mmmm..yumm! :p
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2011