am i pregnant?

okay, so here's the deal, ladies. on the 17th of december i had a very, very light period for me. my period wasn't supposed to start till the 22nd. it was very short and i had almost no cramps. my boobs feel very heavy and are very sore, and i am getting weird lower abdominal cramps. i am super moody (i am usually a very pleasant, easygoing person) and it's like my sense of smell has been turned up to turbo. i'm super lethargic all the time and could sleep constantly. because my period was so weird in december, i took a test when it was over (about the 22nd) and it was negative. i haven't tested again since then but i go to the gyno tomorrow so i will see what they say. any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What was that one answer that Cafemom talked about? Something like "Pee on your keyboard and I'll have an answer for you by this time tomorrow." I like that answer...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• According to my magic 8 ball...it says please check back later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It sounds like you might be. Remember: those tests are made in a factory. Not all of them are right. Good luck!
    telder

Answer by telder at 11:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• tell your doctor tomorrow and they will probably do a test in the office. your symptoms sound a lot like being pregnant though. if you want to, go buy a test or just wait til tomorrow.
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 11:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• well u probly are. id get a blood test. home tests arent really accurate
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Wow, I can't believe how rude the responses to you have been! On behalf of all the sincere people that are here, I apologize for their immaturity. Now, there are many reasons why your period is late. You may have experienced a weird period, or you may have experienced implantation bleeding. You have a few choices. You can either stress out about it and wait for a million tests, or you can call the doctor and ask for a Quantative HCG blood test. This will determine the level of HCG in your body. You may be a late ovulator (which I am) and it can take a whole month more to show up on a HPT. So, my suggestion is to get the blood test. Insurance or not , it may wind up being cheaper than a bunch of digital tests. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If you are going to the doctor tomorrow, why don't you ask him, instead of wasting your (and our) time asking here? Jeez!
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 1:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If a baby comes our of your varginal, you are pregnant!
    Anonymous

• does your varginal smell like brocolli and fresh ground coffee?
    if so, you are NOT pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Does it burn when you put Arbys sauce on your varginal? If so, there is a 50% chance you are pregnant.
    Anonymous