spin off from the bret michaels shows... daisy and megan get their own shows!

i wanted to know if other moms will watch them. seems to be a lotta buzz over the vh1 shows, i KNOW they are so trashy but i lvoe them, i dont watch soaps so it ballances right? anyways i find megan hillarious! she is such a bitch it is just funny to me... (saggy boob sock anyone!?? lol) and i know daisy is a skank who kinda gave it up way too soon and too much to be the winner but Bret dissed her so hard... i think i will watch her show too. how about you??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 10:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• oops, i cant type tonight
    i was saying i love the vh1 shows. i could care less about megan but daisy's might be fun to watch.
    i swear megan was on something on charm school reunion show... anyone else notice it?
    phairee004

Answer by phairee004 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i didnt know megan was getting her own show, i really hate her i watched her on charm school and she was on another vh1 show involving money and i just can't stand her dittziness(sp?) but I will watch daisy's i did like her lol
    DaraMichelle

Answer by DaraMichelle at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ummm no...can't stand either one...Daisy is SCARY looking! It's sad that tramps like that can get such media..lol
    sherilynne18

Answer by sherilynne18 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I love me some VH1 "reality" shows but I WILL NOT watch Daisy and Megan's shows. No way no how.
    dsteiner23

Answer by dsteiner23 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i didnt watch it, i think that is why megan got a show/ so that she doesnt sue vh1, they would rather pay her for doing something. i find it all amusing, i wouldnt want to be seen or even talk to either of them in real life but i do enjoy watching fireworks, they are both dumb (on some levels, not others) and funny....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• she was def. on something on the reunion show
    martin08

Answer by martin08 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009