Have you ever let your children (of the same sex)take a bath with you,under the age of 4?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes, I think it is fine, Even if they are not of the same sex.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yes
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yep

Answer by gemgem at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yep and the opposite sex too , its a part of life , people have different parts and there is nothing wrong with the child seeing that. After 2-4 years they bathe on their own because thats what they prefer .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Um yeah...all the time. I even took showers with my son till about that age, maybe a bit younger. I don't see anything wrong with it. I wouldn't take one with my son past that age cause they get a bit too curious but I still take an occasional shower with my 6 year old Daughter just to save time in the busy mornings before school, plus that way I know she has scrubbed up well.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yep
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yep! I just did this to save time the other night-had my 4yr. old and her 8mo. old sister in the tub together-the 8mo. old was only in for a few minutes obviously, but still! I've also had the oldest girl(who is now 4) and her brother(who is going to be 3 in a month) bathe together until just recently....
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yep, almost daily.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes.. I let both of mine and they are 5 (girl) and 2 (boy).
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 12:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it, I just don't because our bath routine works really well for me. I take a shower, fill the bath for my daughter when I'm done...and that way I can be in there supervising but have some free time to get myself ready while I'm trapped in the bathroom. I love it. If I took a shower with her, then I would have to get out, try to get us both dried off and dressed and wonder what she was getting into while I got myself around.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2009