How can I get my 4month old daughter to sleep in her crib?

She sleeps fine in her little crib in our room but when I put her in her own room she wakes up almost every hour.

GJCJMomie

Asked by GJCJMomie at 10:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Make sure she's warm. You know this was happening to my baby, and she kept waking up, so I put on one of these warm sleeper things they have, they look like bags with zippers lol. She sleeps much better that way.
    Ifiwereabook

Answer by Ifiwereabook at 11:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• she could also being missing the noises you make while you sleep, try a fan, classical musical, or something that makes white noise.
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 11:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Do you swaddle your baby?? This can really help out a lot...I swaddled both of my children and they slept right through the night...just make sure that you do it snug enough that there is no loose blanket that the baby can get tangled in
    peachkitten2

Answer by peachkitten2 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009