parasite...maybe tmi but i really need help

this started awhile ago, im always nauseous and there is white mucusy stuff in my stool. it started 5 months ago and all the drs ivee seen say that its a virus (ive never heard of a 5 month virus) and ive had blood test after blood test, im not preggo either. i just lost my insurance and probly wont have it back for a few months. does anybody know what could be causing this or what it could be?? ive tried everything and nothing helps. my mom thinks its a parasite but i cant afford to go get that checked right now. does anyone know whats this sounds like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• it could be a parasite. everyone has parasites in their blood, it's actually gross, but sometimes they have too many.

you could go to a health food store and see what kind of parasite cleansing they offer. Those work, and wont harm you if you don't have a parasite either. They will detox you, and it feels great once over :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I don't know what to think it might be, but I'm currently on a parasite cleanse. We can all get parasites just from the food that we eat. If you're involved with horses, dogs, cats, animals or have young children in your home you're more at risk.
    Go to your local health food store and ask them about a parasite cleanse. I'm on Black Walnut Oil. ($12) I take it twice a day after a meal. I just stir it into water & drink. It's been very easy & I feel better. Aloe Vera juice is said to be helpful for your digestive system. Hope that helps.
    atigerlily

Answer by atigerlily at 1:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009