What is the best way to lose the weight?

What is the best way to lose the weight I gained during pregnancy and still eat the things I love before I became pregnant. Because while I was in North Carolina for Christmas my great grandmother had a scale in her bathroom and I checked my weight. And I weighed in at 160 lbs. And before I got pregnant I was weighing between 130-140 lbs. And during pregnancy I was up to about 170-190 lbs and I want to get back down to my original weight. And I know walking for 30 minutes a day is good but what else can I do if I am not up to taking that 30 minute walk, or the weather is bad out. Because I don't want to take that 3 minute walk if it's cold out and I would have my son with me.

mom-to-bee

Asked by mom-to-bee at 11:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Honestly the best way is eating salad, healthy portions and exercise. I live in NC and its been pretty cold here (Im near the mountains) but we still go for walks and what not. You can do it just put on a jacket and bundle up the kids. If you dont feel comfortable taking the kids see if your DH/SO will watch them for an hour. You can also do walking in a mall if you live near one, alot of people go early mornings for that in bad weather. You can also get Dance Dance Revolution or Wii Sports or a work out tape and exercise at home.

Answer by gemgem at 11:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• you can also use the web for work out ideas. I remember someone had posted a site for workouts you can watch right on the computer .
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Eat right and exercise. And journal what you eat. Every bite. You would be amazed at the things you eat that you don't realize.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I found a way to eat lots of chocolate and still lose weight fast!
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 7:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009