How many of you have....

How many of you have tattoos? Where are they? How long did you sit for them? Did you make any funny faces from the pain?

I just got mine yesterday and thought i'd be fun to see all the moms with tattoos.

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=11917247&prevPhoto=11917248&ct=mine

That is mine a few hours after it was done (nevermind the hotdogs). It took about an hour. It's on the outside of my wrist.

Feel free to add pictures.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 11:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have 5. A little rose, left shoulder blade at 18. A double rose on my left calf at 22 I think. A butterfly about the size of the palm of my hand , right shoulder blade at 25. A wolf with a tribal behind it from my knee to about half way up my right thigh at 39. And a baby panther ripping through my skin, left bicep at 40. I want one on the back of my neck. And I wanted the one across my lower back until my son said that I was getting a "tramp stamp" so that nixed that idea. lol

Sitting time. Who knows really I don't remember. Except for the wolf. That one took about 4 hours.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i have three one on my right shoulder,one on my ankle and one on my wrist i sat about two hours for my shoulder about fourty five minutes for my ankle and too long for my wrist the ass hole messed it up.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It'd*
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have 3, but have been tatooed like 5 times. I have a butterfly on my back left shoulder (did not hurt at all), daisies around my ankle (only hurt a litte in spots), and stars on my foot and big toe (hurt like hell)!!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 12:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have too many to count..lol. My back, both shoulders and such. Total number of sitting hours....my best guess is somewhere are 35 hours. I waited until I was 25 to get the first. I had wanted one since I was 12. I'm an ink junkie..no doubt.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• None and I never will.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 12:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have barbed wire aroung my ankle, 3 red stars on my hand, and a pega-corn on my right shouler... I want alot more!
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 2:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• One on my upper left arm. Its a lily with my DD's name Lillie above it. Now I have a step son and pregnant so after this one is born I will be getting 2 more tats with their names. Not sure of the design yet.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have a bow (ribbon) on the back of my neck that I got when I was 21. I want to get another of the tree of life on my back too!!
    wonderpetsmom

Answer by wonderpetsmom at 4:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have on on my outer right lower leg by ankle of a big rose with 4 hearts, green leaves and a green stem and on one side is my son Joey and the other side is my son Danny in black italic handwriting. I got in '04 at 35 years old. I guess you can say I rebelled late in life. Sorry no pictures though. I think when you put your kids names or symbols of them it's beautiful.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009