What You Think?

so i've been going to the bathroom alot and cant sleep like i used too. i toke a test and it toke like 5 mins to give me an answer if i was pregnant or not. it said "not pregnant." should i wait a couple days and take another one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• With #2, I took 3 tests. The first one was 2 days after I missed my period, the second was like 3 days after that and the 3rd one was about a week after that. They turned out negative until the third test. I would wait a week or so and I would take it the first time you go to the bathroom (or the longest space between potty-breaks). There weren't enough hormones in my system the first couple of times but after 2 weeks, there were. Good luck!
    RachT

Answer by RachT at 12:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• if it took 5 minutes to give you an answer, it may have been done wrong or the stick may have been a dud. Try again. Don't know if you're past due or what. Just wait until you're missed period or up to a week later.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Your HCG level doubles every day, so buy another test and take it in a day or two, in the morning. I have 4 kids and can't seem to keep from the bathroom either.... after a while bladders don't let you hold it! Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 12:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes you take another test because that could have been a faulse no. I have had three that was an faluse no. So you should try to take another. The doctor have told me thats it's important to take one at least once a week if you are trying to get pregnate but if your not do so anyway.
    Mrs.Elliott433

Answer by Mrs.Elliott433 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Is your period late?
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i haven't had my period yet. i'm supposed to start on the 14th
    Anonymous

• its WAY too soon for a home test to be positive. just wait until 3 to 5 days AFTER that if you are late!
    abpfeffer2002

Answer by abpfeffer2002 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009