Does enfamil gentlese work?

I usually use enfamil lipil but my daughter get terriable gas. Ive been temped to try the other but figured I would see if anyone else had used it.
Thanks

GJCJMomie

Asked by GJCJMomie at 12:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG YES!!
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 12:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My daughter was TINY (5 lbs 15 oz) she had horrible gas, cried like crazy and also wouldn't poop. we put her on Gentlease and it started working that day! She also went from pooping 1x per week to pooping everyday and no more gas!! She was so happy after we switched her formula!
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 12:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes, worked wonderful for us. I auctually started buying the generic Target brand of the gentlease. It worked wonderful also.
    Anonymous

• I started using target brand but my doctor made me feel bad about it! So I switched to enfamil, I might try that tho because formula is soooo much money. I wanted to breastfeed and I did but My body only produced 4oz per feeding which was fine till she became older.
    GJCJMomie

Answer by GJCJMomie at 12:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• For some babies, yes. We used Good Start (very similar) and had great luck.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I used it for my youngest when he was less than about a month old....it wasn't for gas,but to help him poop...it didn't really work, but the Karo did.

I've heard good things about it, though...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It has worked great for us...and about the store brand vs name brand thing...our pedi says that it's not worth it to buy name brands because they are all regulated by the FDA and you're just paying for the label.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009