Anyone notice how pregnant women check each other out?

I'm just now showing ( a lot) and I notice other pregnant women checking me out in stores, restaurants, etc. It's not in a sexual way, of course, they just sort of look out of curiousity. I suppose I do the same thing, but it's pretty funny. I often have the urge to go up and start asking them questions, but I never do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think we just think being pregnant is a wonderful and beautiful thing and some of us miss it.

Anonymous

• I do look at other pregnant woman. I wonder how far along they are...try to compare my belly to theirs.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes, you are right: i miss that about being pregos. I would always end up stricking up a conversation with someone at a check out line, or walking, or anywhere...All talk about baby stuff of course. It made me feel warm and fuzzy!
    Loba

Answer by Loba at 12:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I got checked out by women who weren't pregnant.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Women check each other out all of the time, pregnant or not! We're critical that way!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I miss being pregnant and comparing my belly to others. I used to go to this resturant and one of the waitreses was due the same day as me. everytime i went in there we would talk about our pregnacy and such. i got waaaay bigger then she did though. lol
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 12:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I notice people do it to me and a lot of people do ask questions but I never do because I dont really care unless they are friends or family...and I hate when people ask me about my pregnancy. If anything has changed since the last time I talked to you and I feel like sharing I will.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Its another way to be competitive. I was huge but with twins, I gave an evil smirk to women who were as big or bigger with one. It is the only time in my life I felt like a skinny healthy person. Not being the biggest pregnant one.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Really? Do you really think we're comparing how 'big' we look? As in fat?
    Anonymous

• I personally think some pregnant women are totally adorable..the way they look and hold themselves...too cute....not to sound mean...but some just dont care how they look...sloppy...I always said that I may feel like crap inside...but I will look cute on the outside...lol....
    Anonymous