help me?!

ok so i got my period 4 TIMES LAST MONTH and id nt know why. i dont have insurance so i cant afford the dr and i just started a new bc pill but since my last one ive been having it at least 2x a month. wtf is going on?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• go to the health department. it may just be the pill that's causing your bleeding. did you actually have your period four times or were you spotting.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 12:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• That happened to me once. It ended up being the birth control that was triggering it, and I had to get one without hormones, but you may just need to change the brand. I would stop taking it and see if the problem stops. I realize that is a pain to do and still have sex with hubby, but which is worse, constant bleeding or using protection for a while
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• it was like a normal period for me. this is the 5th pill ive been on. the first one made my period too heavy and the second one gave me systs the third one made my periods heavy too and i got it 2x a month so this i guess is the forth, they put me on it because it has a higher does of progestin or something.i lso smoke but my dr said that shouldnt effect my periods.
    Anonymous

• Go to a free clinic. when was your last pap smear?
    Saved_by_GOD

Answer by Saved_by_GOD at 1:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• it was 5 months ago...theres no free clinics in my area...well not within a 100 mile radius.
    Anonymous

• I would consider another type of birth control. Sounds like the pill is doin' you wrong.

Call your doctor and ask, they can tell you better than we can.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 4:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009