How many of you....

have reported people, answers or profiles on here? I have!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did one night when "Anon" kept posting ridiculous questions and giving terrible responses to other questions, all of which were clearly a joke to the anon poster. She was wasting our time and even admitted that she was doing it all to have fun. People come here for advice, not to listen to some "girl" lie that she leaves her baby in the same diaper for 12 hours straight, then rinses it out and throws it in the dryer and thinks there's no problem with it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• devilYou evil woman!...LOL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I know! :-D
    Anonymous

• I have a couple of times.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I did once.A "girl" posted her phone number on here and asked people to text her. Sounded suspicious to just post a phone number on here for anyone to see so I reported it. However, I don't report questions/answers just b/c I don't agree with what they have to say.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• No i really dont like the women who do that..... I dont so much mind it when someone has a really mean answer and it gets reported but otherwise it pisses me off!! Like iv asked a few questions for advice about my sex life and some prudent old hag was offended and reported it and they got deleted right away and i didnt get an answer if she didnt like it she shouldnt have even read the ? and moved the hell on!! i think this site would go alot smoother if some women would worry about themsleves rather than everyone else!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• no I havent
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• a few
    Saved_by_GOD

Answer by Saved_by_GOD at 1:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I did once. But it was obviously some crazy guy trying to get his jollies off on this question. The screen name was cunnilingus. I mean, really. He was asking some really disgusting questions, so I reported the profile.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i have, but only because the comment that a person used was totally uncalled for...it wasnt even a comment to me..it was towards another person..but it was just plain out rude!! so i did!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009