Do you think some people abise the anon fucntion in order to be mean ?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ALL THE TIME! I never use it. I dont care what you all think of me and chances are if I am saying it or asking it...someone else has asked it before or thinking the same thing. Usually the people being mean have nothing better to do with their time and are miserable with their own lives and think they should rub their nasties on everyone. Its fine. I just laugh them off.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes, there are select few on here that no matter what the question they have to give the bitchiest answer they can.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Abuse...most definitely. I understand using it when you're answering a personal question and you don't want anyone to know that YOU are answering it. But to answer a question and just be down right ugly to someone else and hide behind the anon button is just really ridiculous and sad. But if it were taken away ... there wouldn't be any way to ask a question of a personal and private nature anonymously and that would prevent people from getting the help and advice that they need. You have to take the good with the bad even when the bad is really annoying while hiding behind that anon button~!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• alot of people do
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 1:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes I have had a coupel rude responses to my questions.
    Saved_by_GOD

Answer by Saved_by_GOD at 1:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• People talk rude when they want to cuz they don't like the question or previous answer - read through some of these different sections and q and a. Anon. or not people are rude when they want to be. I want guidance on my marriage, my kids or to offer guidance from where I've been in life without concerns that my husband's hacked my account. No offence to Saved by God, I do believe in God but also in one's emotional and physical respect of others and their property not just that praying fixes everything bad. I didn't mean you, Saved by God, believe God heals all things bad, I just meant that those who's guidance is to just pray 'God will take care of you" is more strange than someone anony.
    Anonymous

• I've seen anon answers that border on rude, but usually they're just saying something that needs to be said. I answer everything anonymously because I value my privacy ... I have had people follow me around from forum to forum to harass me and others. I post privately for everyone's sake, you don't want them here, they tend to kill a forum.
    Anonymous

• "People talk rude when they want to cuz they don't like the question or previous answer - read through some of these different sections and q and a. Anon. or not people are rude when they want to be. I want guidance on my marriage, my kids or to offer guidance from where I've been in life without concerns that my husband's hacked my account. No offence to Saved by God, I do believe in God but also in one's emotional and physical respect of others and their property not just that praying fixes everything bad. I didn't mean you, Saved by God, believe God heals all things bad, I just meant that those who's guidance is to just pray 'God will take care of you" is more strange than someone anony. "

?????? WTF?
    Anonymous