Mustache?

This is so embarassing...I have dealt with a slight mustache since puberty and well, I just borrow my husband's razor and just quickly shave it away. How do you ladies deal with this? Obviously, the shaving is a quick fix and I never am on top of that as I should be, HELP! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• if you wax the hair won't grow back so fast.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 12:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I use facial hair removal cream by Avon. Last a lot longer.
    Anonymous

• I wax mine. It really isn't that bad, but I can see it when I put on make-up so I just go have it waxed about 2 times a month. There are also some wax tape stuff you can buy at walmart. It works pretty well. Just peel, stick and pull. Waxing is so much easier and you don't have the stubble, and you don't have to do it as often.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I use nair.
    Anonymous

• I usually wax mine as well. I just recently learned about a thing call threading. I guess it is used a lot in Eastern Cultures. I had it done once and really liked it. Mostly because you don't have to put any type of chemicals on your face. The whole thing is done with a piece of thread, and lasts a least as long as waxing (maybe longer). Google it for more info.
    DixieRoadrash

Answer by DixieRoadrash at 12:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Waxing it will keep it from coming back stubbly. And it won't grow back as quickly.
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 4:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• bleach it
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 6:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have a eyebrow hair remover, it's a small razor that gets rid of the hair, I hate plucking and I refuse to shave my eyebrows but it slighly removes the hair that you dont want as well as shapes them. I use that when I see my peach fuss coming back. It works I only do it every 2 months, my eyebrows like every month. I buy them at the dollor store and they come in a pack of 3. Your hair doesnt grow back thick which is what I like.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Shaving is a bad idea. It will only grow back darker and thicker. And it starts to get stubbly. I started using a cream hair remover and it works great. The hair doesn't grow back as fast as with razors. Waxing is a good idea too. I just don't have a wax kit at home and I like the cream because there is no pain involved
    Anonymous