how do you???

Get your teeth white without going to the dentist?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 12:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Crest white strips worked for me
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I used the crest white strips as well.
    DixieRoadrash

Answer by DixieRoadrash at 1:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I actually am using natural 5 minute whitening (from the dollar tree lol) my dentist told me it was fine to use, i have used it 3 times the past 2 days as directed and already see results, i am supposed to use it twice a day a week.
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 1:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• listerine disolving whitening strips. The crest ones I have keep sliding off my teeth.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Tan and your teeth appear whiter! Also the whitener with the mouth trays work. Even the cheaper ones! Can find them at walgreens,cvs, etc. The crest strips make my teeth to sentive.
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 8:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i use Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, it's great and all you do is brush your teeth like you normally do. it's only like $3.00 and its gauranteed to whiten your teeth 7 shades with one tube and if you use it right it will!!!
    MattysMommy143

Answer by MattysMommy143 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Thast exactly what I just started using. mattmommy

i use Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, it's great and all you do is brush your teeth like you normally do. it's only like $3.00 and its gauranteed to whiten your teeth 7 shades with one tube and if you use it right it will!!!

MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009