I am about four months pregnant and I am having a problem with my equalibrium. I am feeling clumsy and off balance any suggestion or has anyone experienced that also?

I am just concerned because I am 46 years old and this baby means the world to me

shaimuhammad

Asked by shaimuhammad at 1:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal at any age of pregnancy. Just try to be more cautious. With my first pregnancy I fell up the stairs lol. My last pregnancy I fell up my front porch stairs while holding my second born. I would drop a lot of things and even hit walls when walking lol. If you do fall you need to call your OB right away and let them know. They need to know these things. So any concerns you have please talk to your OB about them.

Congrats

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Its normal to feel that way through pregnancy. Just take it easy and stay well-hydrated. Eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 large ones, it will help too.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Its normal for you to feels off bablance. A younger woman probably can accodate a little better but is advised to stay away from ladders and be careful on stairs and curbs. Alot of pregnant woman no matter how old fall off curbs
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yeah its normal.
    Anonymous

• Either it's low blood sugar, or it could be thyroid related. I had that and both were the cause. Ask your OB, and congrats!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 5:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009