pimple, help?

i woke up with a huge pimple on my cheek. it's really big, there's no pus that i can see or try to squeeze out. and another one, kinda the same, next to my nose on the same side of my face. kinda sore, but they feel like they're deep under the skin. sorry, i know it's gross to talk about this. but does anyone know what i can do to get rid of these, or at least make them heal faster? i'm out of money until friday so i can't go buy acne meds today. maybe a home remedy? i'm so embarassed of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• you can stop picking at them for a while and use a warm rag or hottest you can get it and soak it on the pimples for a while, this should help the pimple get a head so you can pop it and then it will heal.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• if you have epsom salt or witch hazel use those, I combine the 2 as a solution put in a bowl with a lid and wash my face using a cotton ball with this atleast 2 times a day., love it and my face is clear
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• put toothpaste on them at night when you go to bed. For some reason that seems to help
    shiningstar712

Answer by shiningstar712 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• well actually, those are the kind that have hard stuff in them. they are hard t get rid off but stop picking at it. they will cause scarring. my mom actually pricks the top with a needle to get hers ut but i wouldnt advise that. put some acne spot treatment directly on it after you wash your face.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• what kind of toothepaste? i've heard of that before, but never tried. i have close-up, but it's gel not paste. also have spongebob toothepaste, lol. would either of those work, or do i need the paste kind?
    Anonymous

• As far as toothpaste goes, I think theyall basically work.

I just use whatever is on my counter. One that I ahve noticed that works particularly well is Crest prohealth. But it's expensive..I wouldn't go out and buy just for a pimple, lol.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 4:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2009