Did you shave your hole pregnany?

Ok soo I this might be a tmi question but I just starting thinking about it. I am only 8wks along but couldn't help wonder how hard it would be to shave my legs and vag when I am 8 or 9 months. Did you shave the hole time or only for appointments?

Ms.MarineWife

Asked by Ms.MarineWife at 1:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SON I SHAVED MY LEGS AND VAG THE WHOLE TIME I WAS PREGNANT AND I'M 27 WEEKS NOW AND I STILL SHAVE. I BLIND SHAVE DOWN THERE AND I DO IT VERY CAREFULLY. MY BIRTHING COUCH WITH MY SON WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THAT I WAS SMOOTH...LOL...
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• well doctor's have seen it all, so i wasnt worried about what i looked like at all, and its not like the doc's are going to be saying "nice shaving!" lol

i couldnt see during my pregnancy and felt horrible and lazy durning it so i never bothered to shaved either one.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My leg hair actually stopped growing during my third trimester. It happened to all of my sisters too. It was great. I shaved down there until I was too big to reach and then I made my dh do it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I can, but its tough...and I like watching my hubby do it for me and he doesnt mind helping me out lol
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• No I kept the 70's looklaughing

I did shave my legs (somehow) but my middle area I don't remember I think they shave you down there when you are ready to deliver so if it gets to wild down there don't worry about it I am sure the doctor has seen worse...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If it was up to me it would just be for appointments only......but me and my SO still have sex so i do it for that sake i really dont need to feel super fat and like a monkey!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If I could not see it I did not shave it. Its no big deal to the dr if you has a bush, but I think it is courteous to at least shave your legs for the apt. I never shaved everyday, after my belly got too big. I think I had hairy legs in labor.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• im almost 8 1/2 months and i still shave my 'vag' lol and my legs. then i just use a mirror to make sure i got it all lol i kinda have to sit funnny to do it. but i can do ALL of it EXCEPT for my calf on my right leg. because she is always up really high in my right rib so its hard for me to maneauver around to reach it so i had my boyfriend do it the other day for the first time ...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I shaved all the time before I was pregnant. I am 8 months along and now I just dont really care. I try to shave before appointments but like I said, I just really dont care. I shaved my legs last night...first time in about 3 weeks (my husband was calling me a wookiee, and would make the wookiee noise). I am thinking about shaving the "vag" today (I had a snow day from work) so it might be a good time to do it. But I seem to miss spots since I do it blind (cant see over the belly). My husband has offered to do it and I might just take him up on the offer. Ahh well, if it gets done it gets done...if not...I really dont care.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If you can get hubby to do it, or can pull it off "flying blind" go ahead. If you're kinda "fluffy" down there, that's just more stuff for "baby funk" to cling to when you go in. LOL It's easier to care for an episiotomy if it's bare. Imagine a hair getting snagged on some stitches. BTW they don't shave you anymore.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009