Does anyone know of a reliable, trust-worthy, free to start, work from home job that you can actually make decent income from?

Currently, I am a stay at home mom to an 11 month old boy. My husband works but we are in need of earning extra money. I am looking for a work from home job that you do not have to pay into to start earning money and is no joke. There are so many different ones out there but I have NO clue which ones are good and which ones are bad. I want to stay home with my baby, but I need to start bringing in some kind of income. Please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I really have not found any legitimate work at home jobs that have a free start up. I finally broke down and paid a $29 membership fee to start my own business and with just $29 I was able to start with a team behind me who knew what I needed to do to be successful and they gave me a website that is fully maintained just to organize my contacts and track my progress! It's really a great thing and the business has paid back my $29 PLUS alot more. If you're interested in starting out like I did and advancing as fast as I am, check out www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/jkbielefeld for more information.
    Katie2233

Answer by Katie2233 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Are you looking for a job or a home business! If its a job your not suppose to pay anything but with a home business it's typical to pay something to get started. Right now with Ameriplan they have a special promotion going on where it only costs $20 dollars to get started compared to $95 dollars which is the normal cost to get started. They have been on parents magazine, new york times and even been featured on 60 minutes with Morley Safer. So, its a real company where the income is unlimited! If your interested check out this webinar at: http://www.apwebinar.com and if you seriously want to get started go here to request an interview: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar/request If its not what your looking for I hope you do find it. Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hello, my name is Amber. I work along side a company called Ameriplan. What we do is help families that do not have medical coverage like Dental, Vision, Medical, RX and so on. They can get it throught us as low as $20.00 to no more than $60.00 a month for a entire family. We don't do any cold calling unless the person as asked for a interview, no parties, nothing to sell, and we don't deal with any money. If this is something that sounds like you would like to do. Please feel free to contact me. I will answer any questions that you may have.

Amber McGhee
    Independent Sales Director
    AMcGhee@ameriplan.net
    www.IBOPus.com/amber
    AmberMcGhee

Answer by AmberMcGhee at 2:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I work at home as an internet search guide. I make about $5-$6 per hour. Its not a lot but theres no start up fee, its extremely flexible, I dont take endless surveys or sell anything, plus Im not paying for gas or daycare! I love it! If you'd like more info just message me!
    Cand

Answer by Cand at 3:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• What we do: Market our free websites(training provided), Dial people into overview calls, Set up online accounts, Mentor others, Earn residual income that builds over time

What we do not do: Invest money, Buy inventory, Sell Products, Take orders, Telemarket

You can work part time or full time depending on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas, no monthly fees

I work from home on my computer and telephone!
    I found a risk free way of earning money from Home.
    I have found a team to last a lifetime and I love passing it on to other families. :) This month you can earn a $150 or $300 gas card just for part time work. Let me help you ease the financial strain of a bad economy.
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtH...
    mommyetb@hotmail.com
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• yup,I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Hey Girl! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

Work at Home ~ http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 4:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008