question?

does your mucas plug always come out before you go into labor if you go without being induced?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NO...I WAS IN LABOR FOR ABOUT 14 HOURS BEFORE THE DOCTOR HAD TO BREAK MY WATER. MY MUCAS PLUG NEVER CAME OUT
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• This is different for everyone. I have had 4 pregnancies and 4 different experiences. My first one never came out. My last one came out 3 days before labor and had a tinge of blood in it. It really doesn't indicate anything specifically, but as we approach delivery we are looking for all kinds of clues....
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I dont think they always caome out. I never lost mine. So I have no idea what one looks like.I guess I will wait and see if I lose my mucus plug with this baby.
    jeni0323

Answer by jeni0323 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Not always. Its diffrent for different women. With my first preg it came out in pieces for two weeks before delivery. With my son, I never saw it.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009