PLEASE!!

HELLO MOM'S,MY PERIOD IS IN 7 DAYS BUT TODAY I DECIDED TO GO AND BUY A HPT,I TOOK THE TEST ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO AND THE TEST CAME OUT WITH A VERY VERY VERY LIGHT LINE,WHICH IS POSITIVE.I THOUGHT I WAS BUGGING OUT BUT IT'S THERE.COULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR IT TO COME OUT POSITIVE DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD?WHEN I SAW THAT LINE I GOT SO HAPPY,I'M SCARED THAT IT'S A FALSE POSITIVE.I ALSO HAVE SYMPTOMS SORE BREAST,TENDER NIPPLES,VERY TIRED,LIGHT INCREASE OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE AND I GET VERY NAUSEATED THROUGH OUT THE DAY THAT IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EAT!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on how long after you took the test you read it. It's very early for it to be detected...your gestational age would only be one week. I'd retest in 7 days
    Anonymous

• It could be possible that it is positive, but I would wait until you are late and retest just to be sure. Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I looked at your other questions...you may be searching for symptoms. It's possible it was an evaporation line if you read it after the window. That's really early for your test to detect. I would wait a week and retest or call the doctor to get a blood test. Good luck
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• In most cases, what you say really does reflect a pregnancy. If you looked at the test after the recommended time, then it could be a evaporation line. The symptoms you are experiencing are those of pregnancy, but could also be hormones. You will have to retest. If you can't trust your eyes to see it for yourself, call your doctor for a blood test. There is limited doubt that would be wrong.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• A line is a line is a line is a line! It is probably really faint because you are so early, but I say you are pregnant!! Congrats! Now to ease your mind and reassure yourself, call your doctor and get them to do a bloodtest!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes it is possible if you have enough HCG in your system. Congrats mama!
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It really sounds like you are pregnant, with the other symptoms, but like one PP said, it could be hormones, or you could WANT to be pregnant so bad that you could be hyper-sensitive right now, too. Why don't you just wait a few days and see what happens? If you are pregnant, you will be pregnant for a long time!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yes the same thing happen to me.. i didnt know what to think cuz the line was really light .. but then like 2 days later i took a other one and it came out POSITIVE... congarts soon to be mama
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Well its actually rare to get those symptomes so early, but its possible. If it was one of those early detective pregnancy tests
    jacksonsmom316

Answer by jacksonsmom316 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my first pregnancy test came out like that, very very light line, i actually missed it when i first looked. but it was positive!!
    ohwowtwinsnow

Answer by ohwowtwinsnow at 3:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009